Life in the Moronic Lane

 First, let me state that I do not support Abortion.  Now, having said that, I do not believe that I have the right to tell any person what he or she can do with his or her body.  Yes, I believe that life begins at conception.  This goes against what my Religions teaches, where a life begins at birth.  That is neither here nor there.

In recent weeks, there has been discussion about defunding Plan Parenthood.  As far back as July 2009, Mike Pence of Indiana even recommended this.   What is their reasoning?  Because Plan Parenthood uses Tax Money to fund Abortions, all funds should be cut.  The fact is Plan Parenthood does much more than Abortions.  They also supply free contraceptives, counseling, and support for rape victims.  Even if 25% of what they do is Abortions, is it right to cut the other 75% of their funding?

Fortunately, and I can’t believe I’m writing this, The Liberal Agenda will prevail on.  The Democrats in the Senate will block any bill that comes their way.  Just as they should.

Advertisements

About MacJew

I am Husband to a beautiful woman, Father to two dogs and two cats. I am dovoutly Jewish. I love to read and write. I am trying to expand my horizons on film beyond the typical Hollywood garbage, so I have been watching foreign films lately. My plans for this blog are to talk about various things that are of interest to me, including Judaism, history, movies, books, et cetera. Anything that comes to mind, really.
This entry was posted in Politics. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s